PP Sheets (polypropylene sheets)
Kshitij Polyline Ltd PP Sheets (polypropylene sheets) resists distortion, have exceptional contact clarity, ideal for applications that require heat sealing, like packaging materials, binders, portfolios, and boxes. In addition to the wide-range of stock sizes and finishes we offer, our PP Sheets (polypropylene sheets) are used to produce to match specific colours, thicknesses and finishes.
9 Features of Kshitij Polyline Ltd’s PP Sheets (polypropylene sheets):
- Excellent for processing technologies such as die cutting, stitching, riveting, hot stamping, etc.
- The PP Sheets (polypropylene sheets) are soft and non-whitening and accepts numerous printing techniques.
- Superior Clarity, Flexible Scores and Bright Colour Reproduction.
- Colours matched are as per Pantone Colour System.
- Stiff, rigid, cut resistant, and Low specific gravity (floats in water).
- Moisture resistance and Superior corrosion resistance.
- Stable in outdoor applications and resistant to most chemicals.
- FDA approved for direct food contact and Environmentally Friendly and Recyclable.
- Available in countless colours, emboss, and, sizes to meet requirements for all jobs.